2014 Farmers’ Market Application
Market Square Farmers’ Market:
May 3rd – November 22nd, 2014
**Update 10/22: Applications for the 2014 MSFM are now CLOSED. Applications for the 2015 MSFM will open February 2015.**
The Market Square Farmers’ Market is open every Saturday from 9am-2pm and Wednesday from 11am-2pm. Set up may begin two hours before opening. Vendors are required to remain open for the entire market, or until their products sell out.
No resale is allowed by any vendor at the Market Square Farmers’ Market. If you did not make it, grow it, or produce it, you cannot sell it at the MSFM. Occasionally collaborative efforts may be accepted with prior approval from the MSFM. Vendors may only sell products approved through this application. Additional products can be added with prior approval.
Fees: There is a $30 annual fee upon acceptance or to remain on the waiting list. Booth fees are as follows, per 10×10 space:
- Agricultural products: $5 per day, plus $5 for a spot with room for a vehicle (vehicle spaces are limited)
- Prepared Food products: $15 per Wednesday market, $20 per Saturday market
- Craft products: $15 per Wednesday market, $30 per Saturday market
All vendors will apply through Manage My Market, an online market management tool. If interested in applying, please Read our Rules and Regulations (found below) as well as the Requirements document that pertains to your product to see if you are eligible. After reading the documents, click here to apply.
- Rules and Regulations
- Requirements – Agriculture Products
- Requirements – Prepared Food Products
- Requirements – Craft Products
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I have to participate in every market? No. You can select specific dates on which you would like to participate when filling out the application.
- What if I select dates and want to change them after submitting the application? You will email us with any requested date changes. Once you submit your application, you cannot manually change your own dates.
- What if I can’t attend a date I am approved for? We have a 1 week cancellation policy. Email us with cancellations at least 1 week before the selected date to receive credit for booth fees.
- Do you provide tents and tables? No. Each vendor provides his/her own set up. We do not require that vendors have a tent, but it is advisable.
- Do you allow prepared food made in an uncertified domestic kitchen? No. All prepared food at the MSFM must be made in a certified kitchen.